Keep up to Date & Bypass the Big Tech Censorship
Get uncensored news and updates, subscribe to our daily FREE newsletter!
Joe Biden had Donald Trump arrested this week. We are also meant to not think about the fact that the Biden Administration has arrested the leading candidate opposing him in the 2024 presidential election. Biden’s message is clear: The people are no longer allowed to choose the President of the United States in free and fair elections. (Here and Here).
Trump’s Miami case is also politically motivated and will be challenged by Trump’s defense team, who will likely argue that the government misused the civil statute of the Presidential Records Act to launch a criminal prosecution. SCOTUS Justice Amy Berman Jackson declared, “The [Presidential Records Act] does not confer any mandatory or discretional authority on the archivist. Under the statute, this responsibility is left solely to the President.”
|Recommended Books [ see all ]
The politicization and weaponization of law enforcement and the judiciary have become existential threats to democracy. These tactics deflect attention from imminent crises like Biden’s Ukraine failures and defeat, a potential nuclear World War III with Russia, bank failures, and history’s most severe cost of living crisis. Under Biden’s rule, the USA has a biased dual justice system that has been designed to hide these ‘significant issues’ while manipulating public opinion with psychological operations.
Trump’s persecution and arrest have been planned since he won the 2016 presidential election vs. Hillary Clinton (Here, Here, Here). Trump interfered with Obama’s passing of the USA’s Military Industrial Complex (MIC) permanent war torch to Hillary Clinton, which would have begun a proxy WWIII with Russia in 2017. This cost the MIC trillions in profits; war is big business. Victoria Nuland arranged the 2014 Ukraine coup to set the table for Hillary’s proxy war with Russia. (Here Here) Trump disturbed the Obama/Clinton/Nuland/MIC WWIII timetable. (Here and Here) Trump had to be punished for the MIC’s losses. The establishment orchestrated Trump’s loss in the 2020 election, ensuring he would never regain power and ultimately face arrest. Merrick Garland, the head of the Department of Justice, appointed by Biden, sanctioned the raid on President Trump’s home in Florida. (Here)
Prosecution of Trump banana republic style.
Merrick Garland, appointed by President Biden to head the Department of Justice, stands accused of perjury. ( Here and Here) Evidence supporting this claim includes emails from an FBI whistle-blower that reveal Garland’s DOJ sanctioned the use of counterterrorism methods to track parents lawfully protesting school board members. Additionally, Garland has been criticized for his inaction against pro-abortion activists who staged protests at the residences of conservative Supreme Court justices, including Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Some instances seem to demonstrate a pattern of selectiveness in law enforcement:
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was never prosecuted despite lying during her 2015 Congressional testimony on Benghazi before Obama’s re-election. (Here) Further, a 2016 FBI investigation into her mishandling of over 110 emails, classified information 52 chains – 8 chains were top secret- 36 chains were secret – 8 contained confidential information, revealing that in 2015 while testifying before Congress, Clinton committed perjury about storing classified information on an unclassified email system in her basement. (Here) Clinton denied emailing classified information and disputed the presence of classified markings. No charges were filed, by Obama-appointed AG Lynch, despite clear signs of evidence tampering, including the destruction of hard drives with hammers and erasing evidence with BleachBit. The decision not to prosecute Clinton, allegedly influenced by a private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and Clinton associate Obama-appointed Attorney General Loretta Lynch, exemplifies the political persecution of Trump. Rigged? You bet!
- Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, has faced accusations of accepting millions of dollars in payments for political favors over several decades and lying about it. Yet, an alleged cover-up by the FBI has been ongoing since 2016. Even after an incident in 2017, when the FBI and 51 intelligence agents manipulated the outcome of the 2020 presidential election by saying Hunter Biden’s Laptop was Russian disinformation, these agents were not reprimanded but reportedly rewarded with lucrative media positions(Here). These cover-ups continue today.
- This week, Senator Chuck Grassley disclosed that the Burisma executive who paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden $5 Million each kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an “insurance policy,” as per the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on. The FBI’s continuous protection of the Clintons and Bidens raises questions about its impartiality. Merrick Garland, the head of the Department of Justice, seems to be doing nothing about it, and the FBI continues lying to cover it up. (Here, here)
- Did the Department of Justice prosecute BLM and ANTIFA, causing many deaths, $15 Billion in damage, looting, and arson, similar to the January 6th protestors where there were no damage or deaths? Why was so much information withheld regarding the FBI’s role on January 6th?
- Another concern is the unlawful storage of significant amounts of classified information in former Senator Joe Biden’s Delaware home. Some of the classified documents storage location, a garage, was sometimes under the care of his son, who struggled with substance abuse. Despite the grave security risk, no action has been taken against Biden. (Here)
These examples underscore the urgent need to address the politicization of our law enforcement and judicial systems and reaffirm our commitment to a fair and transparent application of the law for all, irrespective of political affiliations.
The radicalized left has become ideological zealots seeking to destroy faith in religion, historical context, and traditional norms, values, and institutions. The media and our elected political figures are guilty of dishonesty and corruption. Public trust has been eroded by years of blatant media deception and the evident corruption of our politicians that is ignored by our judicial system. (Here Here) broken judiciary – a dual justice system, suspension of due process, the rule of law, and the equal application of laws. (Here)
In conclusion, Joe Biden’s Democratic party, led by the most partisan Attorney General in U.S. history, Merrick Garland, and his fiefdom at the DOJ, in collaboration with their allies in the FBI and the dishonest media, has exceeded its boundaries in the relentless persecution of President Trump since his 2016 election. The probable result: BEWARE: Jack Smith will not secure a guilty verdict in this case, and the media, FBI, DOJ, and Congress’s remaining public faith plummets to below zero. The endless propaganda, persistent lies, and corruption have drained the patience of ‘the silent majority’ of Americans who will now demand freedom, truth, justice, and transparency in their democracy.